Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thursday Play of Day Junior Style

Let me start off by saying Slacker's handicapping is not very good. In this case however, I must agree Terryhowieandjimmy looks like a real steal. This is a bet you should NOT pass up. Just read Slacker's post for more details as to why. The main horse I'm scared of in this race is the 6 Can't Beat It. This one has a lot of backclass and is coming off a very impressive race. The 6 is definitley my second choice in here and could be an exacta play with terryhowieandjimmy. Others to watch are the 4 Evade and the 7 Fifty Five.

Something I have learned from my racing experience is that when you have a single like Terryhowieandjimmy who you love you should play P3 and P4s around that horse. On my flight today I took some time to study the late P3 and P4. My plays are as follows:

P4: 2,3,5,7,8 with 5 with 8 with 1,7,8,9,10,11
P3: 5 with 8 with 1,7,8,9,10,11

Going to the track?
Betting at home?
Just wanna make some money?

You can tell us to handicap any race or card just for you! We do the work, YOU make the money! Email us at coryman10@gmail.com or steel6061@aol.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the picks/plays! Keep up the good work I hope I can use this for awhile

    ReplyDelete