Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gulfstream Result

Do NOT read on if you dont want to know the result of race 5 at Gulfstream. For those that watched the race my top play 9 Exchanging Kisses was off slow and therefore couldnt get the lead. That cost him the race. Sorry but sometimes when I think I have the best horse and the break costs them the race I have to pout. Beside that though one of my top 3 picks at 21-1 came through for the win. I hope someone had that. I think this is a horse to watch on the turf by the way. Also don't forget Exchanging Kisses next time out.

Going to the track?
Betting at home?
Just wanna make some money?

You can tell us to handicap any race or card just for you! We do the work, YOU make the money! Email us at coryman10@gmail.com or steel6061@aol.com.

1 comment:

  1. You and Slacker were pretty on here. Not bad. I saw the race and the 9's break took him out immediately. Other than that between you and Slacker you had 4 of the top 5 finishers. And you beside that 9 you only had 4 picks combined not including exchanging kisses. Oh, and just to give you guys more props ill add the one of the top five you didnt have got 4th and was the favorite, as well as having a 19-1 winner. Well done!

    ReplyDelete