Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slacker, Oh Slacker

After I saw Slacker's latest post I decided to check out the race for myself. Upon investigation, I came up with my own play. The 9 Exchanging Kisses is the win/place play here. Should have the lead to himself. The horse he beat by over 3 lengths two starts back has comeback to win 2 allowance races in a row both in impressive fashion. Is a mile his distance? I'm not sold, but thats why your getting 4-1 on the ML and its a risk I like taking here. To finish off the exacta there are two horses I also really like in here. The 4 Man Above and the 11 Storming Off. Excuse Man Above's last race and look at his last turf race. Very impressive. Trujillo who was on for that race is back aboard. Once again I have a little issue with the distance but at 12-1 ML he is an exacta gift. Finally, Storming Off has a closing kick I haven't seen from anyone else in this field on a consistent basis. He races his heart out everytime and is always right in there and is a must use in all plays. He did lose to a horse by the name of Key Event on Oct 12 and Slacker and I have a grudge against Key Event as he cost us a 50,000 trifecta by nosing out our horse for third. Yes, the tri paid $50,000 but I digress. If Storming Off goes off anywhere near 6-1 I will be fairly shocked. He and Exchanging Kisses are my top two in here. Good luck!

Going to the track?
Betting at home?
Just wanna make some money?

You can tell us to handicap any race or card just for you! We do the work, YOU make the money! Email us at coryman10@gmail.com or steel6061@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment